RB Oppenheim Associates planned and promoted the grand opening event for Magnolia Grove. The goal was to make local community members aware of Tallahassee’s newest retail development. To accomplish this goal, RBOA planned a grand opening event to engage local business leaders, VIPs, students and the media. We strategically crafted invite lists to target key influencers and nearby businesses who would likely become regulars at the center.
RBOA took care of event planning details, such as sending invites and booking entertainment, and media relations activities, such as compiling press kits and following up with media to ensure attendance and coverage. We organized and executed giveaways and prize drawings to encourage guest interaction. We also created and managed the grand opening event Facebook ad campaign.
- Covered in seven stories in magazines, e-newsletters, newspapers, radio segments and websites
- Attended by over 590, including media influencers
- Gave away over 470 prizes
- Received 378 RSVPs to the grand opening Facebook event
- Generated 56,598 impressions made by 29,607 users through the Facebook ad campaign
- Gained 154 Facebook fans