On July 28, 2022, the City of Miami Government announced its Web3 and NFT project that demonstrates its prominence as a global innovator, shattering the mold of the status quo of lethargic government entities. In partnership with TIME Magazine, Mastercard and Salesforce, this project combines 5,000 NFTs and 56 local Miami artist and is aimed a driving revenue to local business and non-profits. Join Michael Winn, Chief Digital Officer of Digital Opps, on this awesome episode of the Digital Marketing Podcast.
Web3 and NFTs are the intersection of creativity, communication and commerce, are you ready?
- City of Miami, TIME, Mastercard and Salesforce. On July 28, 2022, the City of Miami announced its Web3 and NFT project that demonstrates its prominence as a global innovator, shattering the mold of the status quo of lethargic government entities. The project combines 5,000 NFTs and 56 local Miami artist and is aimed a driving revenue to local business and non-profits.
- The TIME for communication. As a nearly 100-year-old company, TIME is pushing against the grain as a media company committed to providing communication strategy for an innovative creative campaign. Brands like the City of Miami will seek the council and services of agencies and media partners to help educate and promote their Web3 and NFT projects.
- The Mastercard of commerce. While most central banks and financial institutes have been skeptical of cryptocurrency, Mastercard is blazing a new trail and bucking the resistance of change. Brands will partner with the financial sector to ensure the transactions are secure. The NFTs are the ticket to Priceless experiences in restaurants, events and cultural venues.
- A Salesforce of community. As a global CRM platform, Salesforce is minting and selling the NFTs on its new NFT Cloud platform. Brands will collaborate with platforms that connect user experiences in the physical and digital world, providing a multiverse profile of a brand’s community.
- The Web3 and NFT Roadmap. Many people in the 90s joked about the internet and how it was just a fad for nerds. This exciting advancement of Web3 and NFTs expands into the mainstream of American tourism and hospitality while opening the door to new revenue streams beyond the day of purchase. The smart contracts tied to the NFTs prove ownership of the asset and provide future royalty earnings through collector enthusiasm of the art. In this roadmap, brands, economic communities and consumers are connected to a future of potential earnings.